Whether you have begun taking pumpkin seed oil because of its ability to help with urinary or prostate problems, or whether you are looking to use it to improve your hair and skin, everyone wonders how much pumpkin seed oil they should be taking per day.
What Pumpkin Seed Oil Does:
- Supports prostate health*
- Supports urinary tract health*
- Naturally Occurring Phytosterols
- Natural Source of Fatty Acids
Made from natural seeds of pumpkin; extracted fresh by the traditional mechanical “cold-pressed” method, without the use of chemical solvents.
Organic Pumpkin Seed Oil is a rich source of Omega 6 and 9, fatty acids that promote overall health.*
Generally, pumpkin seed oil is safe. Pumpkin seed supplements are a nutritious food that can provide many health benefits. However, it's important to be aware of the potential side effects that may occur, especially if you have a history of allergies, digestive issues, or hormonal imbalances. If you have any concerns or questions, it's best to talk to your doctor before taking a pumpkin seed supplement.
Nutritional Benefits of Pumpkin Seed Oil
Here is a breakdown on the nutrition information in pumpkin seed oil
One tablespoon of pumpkin seed oil contains:
- Calories: 120
- Protein: 0 grams
- Fat: 14 grams
- Carbohydrates: 0 grams
- Fiber: 0 grams
- Sugar: 0 grams
Pumpkin seed oil is full of nutrients such as:
Scientific Research: How Much Pumpkin Seed Oil Should You Take
In research, study participants took the following dosages of pumpkin seed oil:
1,000 mg for cholesterol and blood pressure
400 mg for hair loss
2,000 mg for menopausal symptoms
360 mg for BPH
There is no generally agreed-upon recommended dosage or safe upper limit for pumpkin seed oil. There is also no specific amount of pumpkin seed oil you should be taking per day. Health Logics Pumpkin Seed Oil of 15ml/13.8 grams per serving. This serving size provides over 8 grams of fatty acids in Omega 6 and Omega 9s.
It is important to always speak with your healthcare practitioner before taking a supplement to make sure it is appropriate for your health.
Since Pumpkin Seed Oil is a great source of nutrition for prostate health and urinary tract health, Health Logics has our own Pumpkin Seed Oil to help improve your health.
Consulting with a Healthcare Practitioner:
It is always crucial to consult with your healthcare practitioner before incorporating any supplement into your routine. Your healthcare provider can consider your individual health status, existing medications, and any specific conditions you may have to provide personalized guidance on the appropriate dosage of pumpkin seed oil for your needs.
Considerations for Pumpkin Seed Oil Consumption:
- Safety: Pumpkin seed oil is generally safe for consumption. However, if you have a history of allergies, digestive issues, or hormonal imbalances, it's essential to be aware of potential side effects. Consulting with your doctor can help address any concerns you may have.
- Nutritional Benefits: Pumpkin seed oil is a nutrient-rich oil containing potassium, magnesium, calcium, iron, zinc, and phosphorus. It is a natural source of fatty acids and phytosterols, which contribute to its potential health benefits.
- Quality and Extraction Method: When selecting a pumpkin seed oil supplement, ensure it is made from natural pumpkin seeds and extracted using traditional mechanical "cold-pressed" methods without the use of chemical solvents. Opting for organic and high-quality products can enhance the potential benefits.