Health Logics acquired Black Seed USA and is proud to bring you their renowned quality of black seed oil sourced from the seeds of nigella sativa a native plant from Asia. Black seed is often referred to as Roman coriander, black caraway, black sesame, onion seed, kalonji oil, and black cumin. Today it is better known as black seed which accurately describes its appearance.
The benefits of black seed oil have been recognized since ancient times. The earliest record of it's use comes from Egypt. Black seed oil was actually found in Egyptian Pharaoh Tutankhamun's tomb over 3,000 years ago. In certain cultures, black seed is known as the "seed of blessing".
Black seed is a rich source of various natural and health promoting phytochemicals, many of which have yet to be elucidated. The distinctive aromatic oil of black seeds consists of over 70% unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, oleic acid, gamma linoleic acid, eicodadienoic acid, and dihomolinoleic acid) and less than 30% of saturated fatty acids including phytosterols. The antioxidant lipids found in black seed are nigellone and thymoquinone, which have been researched for their digestive and respiratory health promoting properties. Black seed oil also has healthy immune response-promoting properties.
Black seed (Nigella sativa) oil is 35% more concentrated than raw black cumin seeds. Black seed oil is rich in essential fatty acids (EFAs). The EFAs consist of alpha-Linolenic acid (omega-3) and Linoleic acid (omega-6), which are substances that cannot be manufactured by the body, and thus must be consumed through high-EFA foods or supplements. EFAs are essential to good health. Health Logics Black Cumin Seed Oil is cold pressed and hexane free.
Serving Size: 2 Softgels
Servings Per Container: 50
|Amount per Serving|
Black Seed Oil (Nigella sativa)
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Halal Gelatin, Glycerin, Water.
1. What is Black Seed Oil? Black seed oil is extracted from black cumin seeds (nigella sativa), a traditional herb that has been consumed by mankind for thousands of years. It is used to promote health, general well-being and as a beauty aid. Due to its myriad of beneficial uses, the black cumin seed has earned the reputation of being "the seed of blessing". Health Logics Black Seed Oil Soft Gels are made from only pure, virgin black cumin seed oil (Nigella Sativa), extracted fresh by the traditional mechanical “cold-press” method, without the use of chemicals, alcohol, solvents, or heat.*
2. What are the essential properties of Black Seed Oil? Black seed is a rich source of various natural and health promoting phytochemicals, many of which have yet to be elucidated. The distinctive aromatic oil of black seeds consists of over 70% unsaturated fatty acids (linoleic acid, oleic acid, gamma linoleic acid, eicodadienoic acid, and dihomolinoleic acid) and less than 30% of saturated fatty acids including phytosterols. The antioxidant lipids found in black seed are nigellone and thymoquinone, which have been researched for their digestive and respiratory health promoting properties. Black seed oil also has healthy immune response-promoting properties.
3. What scientific research has there been on Black Seed? Since 1959, there have been over 500 peer reviewed studies at international universities and articles published in various journals showing remarkable results supporting some of its traditional uses.
4. What can it do for me? People who follow a natural foods diet know that seeds are an important source of vital nutrients. Seeds are the fertilized, ripened ovules of plants capable of germinating to produce a new plant. They are a rich source of vitamins, minerals, vegetable protein and unsaturated fats. Many vegetables oils are extracted from seeds and are taken to supplement the diet with essential fatty acids (EFAs).
5. How are Health Logics Black Seed Oil soft gels made? The primary measure of the oils potency and nutritional value is its purity. This in turn is determined by the quality of the raw Black Cumin Seeds and especially the actual extraction process of the pure oil. The original Health Logics brand of Black Cumin (Nigella sativa) seed oil is internationally renowned and established in over 15 countries worldwide. Our extraction process starts with the selection of Black Cumin seeds which are then sorted and cleaned. Thereafter, the oil is extracted using the cold press method- a mechanical process using no chemical additives or heat- thus ensuring the retention of the oil's inherent nutrients and natural purity. The oil is then encapsulated in cGMP certified facility into Halal Bovine Gelatin BSE Free soft gels.
$ 34.95 - Sold Out
Supplement Facts FAQ LIQUID VEGAN HYALURONIC ACID Fluid HA is an advanced liquid hyaluronic acid (HA) formulation that combines low and high molecular weight HA in a balance that we have found to be remarkably effective. Unlike most hyaluronic acid products in the...
Supplement Facts FAQ A patented source of type 2 hydrolyzed collagen, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid. FEED YOUR JOINTS AND SKIN Since its discovery in 1997, millions of consumers have safely enjoyed the benefits of BioCell Collagen®, a patented dietary supplement that provides...
Supplement Facts FAQ i-SABI WASABI SUPPLEMENT Wasabi is widely known for being a condiment to sushi and for its sharp distinctive flavor. What most sushi lovers may not know are the many health benefits that authentic wasabi possesses. Unfortunately due to the expensive nature...
Supplement Facts FAQ SpineTrace C2™ is a scientifically formulated supplement that provides nutritional support to the spine. Product Highlights Helps Ease Tension Helps Renew Cartilage Promotes Mobility A Closer Look At The Spine The spinal column is made up of five sections and consists...