Since its discovery in 1997, millions of consumers have safely enjoyed the benefits of BioCell Collagen®, a patented dietary supplement that provides a highly bioavailable matrix of collagen and hyaluronic acid. Collagen is the essential glue-like substance in our connective tissues that provides the structural framework of healthy skin, joints, tendons and ligaments. Hyaluronic acid (HA) is the hydrating sponge-like substance in our extracellular matrix that provides fluid lubrication to our joints and suppleness to our skin. As we age, we experience the loss of collagen and HA, which results in the deterioration of our connective tissues. Taking a daily supplement of BioCell Collagen® helps to counteract these negative effects.
Numerous human clinical trials have been carried out on BioCell Collagen demonstrating its excellent safety, efficacy, and bioavailability (absorption). It's holistic and natural approach to maintaining healthy connective tissue, joints and skin is unmatched by any other product on the market.
Skin Health Human Clinical Trial Results:
During a 12-week study, women who took 1000 mg of BioCell Collagen daily said their skin was up to 76% less dry (more hydrated), and their fine lines and wrinkles had reduced by up to 13.2% when compared to baseline levels. Additionally both collagen levels and blood circulation were improved. The outcome of this study was published in Clinical Interventions in Aging.
Joint Health Human Clinical Trial Results:
During a 45 day crossover, blinded study, people with various joint discomforts took 2000 mg of BioCell Collagen daily. This study led to an 89.9% (80 out of 89) of the subjects experiencing reduction of joint discomfort.
During an 8 week randomized, placebo-controlled study, participants with various joint discomforts took 2000 mg of BioCell Collagen daily and experienced as much as 40% improvement, as compared to the placebo supplement group.
In another randomized, double-blinded, and placebo-controlled trial enrolling 80 subjects with moderate-to-severe joint discomfort confirmed the findings of earlier studies. Ingesting 2000 mg of BioCell Collagen daily for 10 weeks was safe and significantly effective as compared to the placebo group in improving joint discomfort and thereby enhancing various physical activities of daily life. More than 70% of the subjects taking BioCell Collagen enjoyed a minimum of 30% decrease in joint discomfort whereas only 30% of subjects in the placebo group experienced similar results.
- Promotes joint comfort and mobility.
- Helps renew cartilage.
- Promotes skin, joint, tendon and ligament health via nutritional support of connective tissue.
- Clinically shown to increase skin collagen.
- Clinically shown to reduce facial fine lines and wrinkles.
- Clinically shown to reduce skin dryness by 76%.
- Patented composition and molecularly optimized for high absorption.
BioCell Collagen has a comprehensive approach to joint health, one that not only targets cartilage, but the related tendons, ligaments, and synovial fluid. Glucosamine and chondroitin formulations have been used as the standard of care in joint health for more than two decades with limited success. The big question on the mind of health care practitioners today is what is next in joint health. BioCell Collagen offers significant advantages with its advanced, patented composition which mirrors human articular cartilage and provides bioavailable collagen type II and hyaluronic acid for the comprehensive maintenance of healthy joint function. Results from human clinical trials on 185 men and women who took 2000 mg daily showed BioCell Collagen safely improved joint comfort, mobility, and quality of life.
The body uses nutrition to regenerate, replenish and support the complex interior structure of the skin—from inside the body. Since the surface of the skin acts as a barrier, most topical cosmetic applications can only deliver superficial results. However, the building blocks needed to support the largest organ in the body, the skin itself, can only be supplied from inside the body. BioCell Collagen improves nourishment of the skin by supplying highly absorbable collagen and hyaluronic acid (HA) which helps with age-related dermal malnourishment and allows skin to retain moisture essential to maintaining skin health and keeping skin looking younger, longer. Results from a human skin study showed women who took 1000 mg of BioCell Collagen daily for 12 weeks said their skin was up to 76% less dry, and their fine lines and wrinkles had improved up to 13.2% when compared to baseline levels.
- Health conscious Individuals
- Youth seekers
- Active individuals
- Weekend warriors
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
BioCell Collagen II® (Proprietary chicken sternum cartilage extract) 1,000 mg*
Hydrolyzed Collagen Type II 600 mg
Chondroitin Sulfate 200 mg
Hyaluronic Acid 100 mg
* Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Powder, and Magnesium Stearate.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take four (4) capsules daily (two in the morning and two in the evening), preferably 20 minutes before a meal or as directed by your health practitioner.
1. What is in BioCell Collagen? BioCell Collagen™ contains a patented composition of naturally occurring hydrolyzed collagen type II, chondroitin sulfate, and hyaluronic acid in a highly absorbable matrix form that has been the subject of numerous human clinical trials including safety, efficacy, and bioavailability (fast absorption). This synergistic composition is unique to BioCell Collagen and cannot be found in any other collagen, chondroitin sulfate, or hyaluronic acid ingredients or blends. Medical professionals and nutritionists are calling it a new generation of “super ingredients”.
Unlike most nutraceutical ingredients, which provide one-dimensional support, BioCell Collagen provides multi-dimensional nutritional support that helps the body more effectively renew connective tissue health in targeted crucial areas such as joints and skin. BioCell Collagen is made exclusively from hormone and antibiotic free chicken sternal cartilage because it is a rich source of collagen type II, hyaluronic acid, and chondroitin sulfate and closely mirrors the composition of human cartilage. Cartilage is a very clean source because it is free from blood supply; it does not contain blood and lymphatic vessels or capillaries like other animal parts which collagen type I & III or gelatin ingredients are made from. This is important because a lot of diseases, bacteria, viruses, steroids, antibiotics are bloodborne or carried through the blood supply.
2. Can BioCell be taken by people of all ages? Everyone can benefit from taking BioCell Collagen. Diet, age, stress, digestive system and physical activity (sports which impact joints), all affect our ability to provide the body with the nutritional raw materials it requires to properly support joint and connective tissue health. BioCell Collagen should be an essential nutritional component for those wanting to remain healthy and active throughout their life. BioCell Collagen is non-GMO and free of gluten, soy, shellfish, fish, egg, milk, peanuts and sugar.
3. Is BioCell Collagen safe for human consumption? Since its introduction in 1997, BioCell Collagen has demonstrated an excellent track record of safe consumption and its safety has been assessed in different research venues, including multiple human clinical studies that did not show any associated severe adverse events. BioCell Collagen was designed to be used daily for the promotion of skin and joint health. BioCell Collagen is non-GMO and free of gluten, soy, shellfish, fish, egg, milk, peanuts and sugar.
4. How soon can I expect results? How soon an individual may get intended joint or skin health benefits should vary. However, clinical studies of BioCell Collagen and customer feedback support that consumers can start to observe the results in several weeks although they sometimes see differences earlier.
$ 15.99 $ 15.99
$ 29.95 $ 29.95